Sunday, August 29, 2010

I MADE IT!! -my bike didn't:(

Cue the horn section, alert the fireworks brigade and the cheerleaders, rattle the rattle snakes, because

I'M IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!!

I want to send an enormous thanks to my family for their support, my friends for cheering me on, and all of the great people I met along the way (you guys were what truly made the trip memorable).



O yea, also:



(my bike got stolen)... haha. Yes. 64 miles from the finish line. While I was out getting the tire to fix it. So, since my big finish was stolen, I still don't quiet have closure. I will need to go and burn the new tire I got and pour it over the Golden Gate Bridge or the equivalent. Aside from the few valuables I lost, I haven't lost the trip (as cliche as it sounds). I made it to San Francisco! And tomorrow my long-awaited exploration of the city begins. As Lyubomir says, its just part of the journey, not a short end to it. And he's right, the trip has been like a fine wine with a dull finish.


With love from Andrew Leblanc's,
Miroslav

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Miro! To look on the positive side, at least the bike didn't get stolen in Nevada...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your legs cycle in the air when you dream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it, and have fun in San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete