Saturday, July 31, 2010

Days off

Hey all,

I've been taking the last 2 days off at Pawnee State Park. Just relaxing, finished reading Life of Pi, started You Suck by Christopher Moore (funny book about vampires). I'll probably be done with it tomorrow, lol, so I'll need to make another book store run. I also had my first spoke break, fixed that. Nothing too much else to report! O that's right, I figured out why my knees may have been hurting besides the hills and having a speed. I needed to adjust my saddle forward so that my knees are as close as possible to being directly over the balls of my feet when they're at 3 o'clock on the pedals. My seat was too far back. Driving long distances makes you feel imbalances in your bike posture.

Anyways, the weather is nice, I'm reading and sleeping on the lake, and ready to head out tomorrow:) It's getting a bit boring, so I'm ready to get to San Fran asap! (P.s. the book I'm reading takes place in San Fran)

Miroslav out.




No comments:

Post a Comment